" Each bite of fruit out of the jar tastes bright and fresh like it was just picked off the tree."--Christina Simpson



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Really Farm Fresh Eggs

The two smiling eggs in this carton are really fresh!  Look at their expressions!
Now that I caught your attention, I have jumbo-sized farm-fresh cage-free, pastured and organic brown eggs for sale.  Our hens here on the farm are really producing.


As any savvy health-conscious person knows, organic eggs have a higher content of Omega-3's than factory-farmed eggs. And our hens are much happier.  They're not cooped up like dozens of people crammed into a tiny telephone booth.  They have their space.  They scratch around in their pasture and in the vineyard, getting all kinds of natural nutrients.
The eggs sell for $4 a dozen, and there is a discount for buying in bulk.  Just ring the bell on the green horse gate to let me know you're there, or phone ahead  to place your order: 209.887.3368.  I also make deliveries when I come to town.  Just like a CSA, I combine my deliveries with errands.















No comments:

Post a Comment